GOING ON NOW!!!
The Health Insurance
The Health Insurance Navigation Program powered by Epilepsy Alliance Florida is a federally certified healthcare enrollment program that provides in-person education, counseling, and enrollment assistance to South Florida and Treasure Coast. If you are shopping for health insurance coverage, and have questions concerning your options, simply call 1-877-553-7453 or CLICK HERE to schedule an appointment with one of our Federally Certified Navigators. If you have any questions about assistance in your area, please call the number provided or send us a message via (include the link to the contact page here)
DID YOU GET YOUR COVID VACCINE?
Call us today so we can find a vaccination site in your area 1-877-553-7453
3 EASY STEPS
Call : 1-877-553-7453 to meet in-person. Click here to schedule online. Bring to the appointment all necessary documents required. See “checklist” below.
Meet with a local Marketplace Navigator, compare coverage options and select a plan that fits your needs. Open enrollment begins on November 1st and ends on January 15, 2023.
ENROLL IN COVERAGE
Choose the best plan for yourself. You can change plans later if you qualify for the Special Enrollment Period. Get in touch to see if you qualify. Open Enrollment begins November 1st.
What should I bring to my appointment?
There are a few different documents/information you need to bring with you. The following items are required by the Marketplace to create an account, verify your identity, estimate your income, and see how much financial assistance you qualify for:
- Previous year’s Marketplace enrollment information, including your username & password.
- Estimate of what your household income will be this year.
- Mailing address for everyone applying for coverage.
- Information about everyone applying coverage, like Social Security numbers and birth dates
- Immigration documents (I-94, green card) (If applicable)
- List of current doctors/providers/medication (If applicable)
Shop For Coverage